Listings/U District Townhome Development
U District Townhome Development
This listing has sold. Please visit our Listings page to view apartment buildings and development land currently on the market.
Ready to Build
- Entitled with plans in place
- Permit approved pending MHA fee
- Existing structure already demo’d
- Simple & cost-effective construction
- Flexibility to rent to individuals or groups
- Efficient unit and bedroom layouts
- Highly walkable: 5 min to UW campus, 10 min to light rail
- Surrounded by countless amenities
- Desirable location north of campus
LocationOpen Google Maps
About the Area
The University District is experiencing a renaissance: the University of Washington’s exponential growth over the past decade — particularly in the engineering, computer science, and life sciences fields — attracts top minds to the University and to the area.
The neighborhood is reaping the benefits of the University’s growth. Recently approved upzoning will increase density in the area, while a new light rail station will cut commutes in half. The U District has long been a beloved haunt for students in search of books, coffee, and food, and in the next five to ten years it will continue evolving into the city’s next tech hot spot.
Population (1 Mile)
Median Age (1 Mile)
Avg Household Income (1 Mile)
Renter-Occupied Units (1 Mile)