Seattle, Monday, July 15, 2019 – Top multifamily sales investment team led by Dylan Simon and Jerrid Anderson join Kidder Mathews in its downtown Seattle office. Simon and Anderson are joined by their team that includes three additional brokers: Matt Laird, multifamily investments, Alex Mundy, debt & equity finance, and Tyler Blaikie, associate financial analyst, and their marketing specialist, Cate Chase.
The team of six specializes in the sale of multifamily investment properties and development land in Seattle and the Puget Sound area. Collectively, the team possesses nearly 50 years of commercial real estate industry experience and they have completed nearly $1 billion in multifamily investment transactions, including the sale of over 7,000 units, over the past five years.
“Simon and Anderson complete a critical piece to Kidder Mathews’ strategy of assembling a coordinated network of the most skilled and accomplished investment sales professionals along the West Coast,” said Brian Hatcher, Kidder Mathews’ Northwest regional president of brokerage.
Over the past three years, Kidder Mathews has grown from 10 to 22 offices and 800 professionals, making it the largest independently owned and fastest-growing commercial real estate firm on the West Coast.
Kidder Mathews attributes its fast-growing success to its uniquely entrepreneurial and client-focused platform, bucking the national trend of consolidation in the commercial real estate industry among publicly held firms. Kidder Mathews remains privately owned and steadfast in a client-first mission with a focus on exceptional marketing, insightful research, and market-leading results.
“Clients have come to expect exceptional service and results from our team – from best-in-class property marketing to industry-leading research,” said Simon. “Our strategic alignment with Kidder Mathews’ platform melds perfectly with our core value as a team and as professionals,” he said.
Anderson added, “A major focus for our move is the team’s continued vision of leveraging our skills and passion for brokerage to achieve outsized results for clients. Kidder Mathew’s entrepreneurial culture and coordinated West Coast presence furthers our ability to connect clients to opportunities and qualified buyers locally, regionally, and globally – and ultimately drives success for our clients.”
Kidder Mathews named Dylan Simon and Jerrid Anderson executive vice presidents. Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, the team was with Colliers International’s Seattle office.
In the Press
- Top multifamily team leaves Colliers for Kidder Mathews in Seattle – Puget Sound Business Journal
- Leading MF Sales Team Joins Kidder Mathews from Colliers – Connect Commercial Real Estate
- Market Leading Multifamily Investment Team Joins Kidder Mathews’ Seattle Office – The Registry
- Top Multifamily Investment Team Joins Kidder Mathews’ Seattle Office – Blau Journal
- 6-Person Investment Team from Colliers Joins Kidder Mathews – Commercial RealEstate Direct
- Top Colliers multifamily team joins KM – Daily Journal of Commerce
- Six-Person Multifamily Investment Team Joins Kidder Mathews’ Seattle Office – Western Real Estate Business