Roxborough Apartments in Seattle’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood Trades for $17.4M
Seattle, Wash. (November 15, 2019) – Kidder Mathews’ multifamily investment team led by Dylan Simon and Jerrid Anderson closed the sale of the Roxborough Apartments, located in Seattle’s popular Capitol Hill neighborhood. The property sold for $17,400,000, or just under $681 per net rentable square foot.
Roxborough Apartments (1720 E Denny Way, Seattle, WA 98122) comprises 27 units built in 1920 and 26 modern units built in 2019, providing residents the amenities and luxuries of a new construction building with the charm and character of Seattle’s revered historic buildings.
Positioned at the corner of 18th Avenue East and East Denny Way, the property is just a short walk from thriving commercial centers along the Pike-Pine Corridor, 15th Avenue East, and 19th Avenue East.
According to Anderson, “Capitol Hill is still one of the top rental markets in the Puget Sound, and Roxborough Apartments offers everything residents want in this active neighborhood. The addition of 26 new units created immense value for investors without sacrificing the traditional character of brick buildings that Seattleites seek.”
Dylan Simon, Executive Vice President, and Jerrid Anderson, Executive Vice President, of Kidder Mathews’ Seattle office represented the seller, Hamilton Urban Partners.
In the Press
- Roxborough Apartments in Seattle’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood Trades for $17.4MM – The Registry
- $17M sale for Capitol Hill units – Daily Journal of Commerce
- Roxborough Apartments in Seattle’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood Trades for $17M – ConnectCRE
- Hamilton Urban Partners Sells Roxborough Apartments in Seattle for $17.4M – REBusinessOnline
- Revamped Seattle Community Traded for $17M – Multi-Housing News